[MARMAM] Abstract deadline for ECS conference 2009

Pierce, Dr Graham J. (School of Biological Sciences) g.j.pierce at abdn.ac.uk
Fri Oct 31 12:06:57 PDT 2008

Dear all,

ABSTRACT DEADLINE FOR EUROPEAN CETACEAN CONFERENCE 2009

Due to popular demand we will continue to accept abstracts for the forthcoming ECS conference for a further week (until Monday 10th November).

However, if you are able to do so, please let us have abstracts by the original deadline (Monday 3rd November) as we will start the refereeing process then.

To submit an abstract, first go to the ECS website and log-in: https://www.europeancetaceansociety.eu/login.php

Regards

Graham Pierce

P.S. The online conference registration form is presently being debugged and will go live shortly. We already have online abstract submission and on-line membership renewal available on the website at www.europeancetaceansociety.eu<http://www.europeancetaceansociety.eu/>. Additional information about the 2009 conference is available on the conference website at http://www.tudav.org/ecs2009.