[MARMAM] Jetskis and dolphins

Angie Gullan angie at dolphin-encountours.co.za
Thu Oct 23 01:22:00 PDT 2008

Dear Marman Readers

Greetings from Mozambique. We are looking for any papers that will
assist us in our work to limit jetki's (small power craft) in
Mozambiquan waters where marine mammals are resident.
I have in the past read that the frequency of theses craft interfere
with marine mammals echo frequency causing disorientation and stress.
Any assistance in this regard would be appreciated.

For the Love of Dolphins
Angie Gullan
www.dolphincare.org
Research and Conservation
angie at dolphincare.org
+00258 84 330-3859

www.dolphin-encountours.co.za
BOOKINGS:- info at dolphin-encountours.co.za
+27 11 462-8103

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:

Please note that Cetacea Charters Lda t/a Dolphin Encountours and
DolphinCare-Africa publicly disassociates from any and all dolphin
swim programs, activities, holistic programs, tours & operations in
Southern Mozambique that are not specifically listed on the
organizations' websites. Dolphin Encountours &  Dolphin Care Africa
work in collaboration with the Natural History Museum in Maputo and
have the appropriate transport license & authority to undertake
marine mammal tourism in southern Mozambique.