[MARMAM] Vaquita Footage and Photos

Christopher Johnson christophe.johnson at mac.com
Thu Oct 23 13:28:52 PDT 2008

Dear Marmam readers,

As part of our new series entitled WHALE TRACKERS, we are currently
documenting "Expedition Vaquita" in the northern gulf of california
mexico with the various scientists from Instituto Nacional de Ecología
in Ensenada (INE) and NOAA Fisheries Southwest Fisheries Science Center.

The other day, we had our first encounters with Vaquita.  We have
posted some selected footage and photographs of the sighting.

    http://www.whaletrackers.com/blogs/expedition-vaquita/meet-vaquita-marina.html

cheers, Chris

CHRIS JOHNSON
Director - earthOCEAN media
	A production company uncovering stories of our natural world
	through exploration and education.
		www.earthOCEAN.tv

Filmmaker / Cinematographer - "Whale Trackers"
	A series exploring whales,dolphins and porpoises around the world.
		www.whaletrackers.com

Board of Directors - Filmmakers for Conservation
		www.filmmakersforconservation.org

email:  	christophe.johnson at mac.com
		chris.johnson at whaletrackers.com
		cj at earthocean.tv