[MARMAM] Ecology and conservation of common bottlenose dolphins Tursiops truncatus in the Mediterranean Sea

Giovanni Bearzi giovanni.bearzi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 22:20:46 PDT 2008

With reference to my previous posting, it appears that while the provided
link gives direct access to the pdf document to some users (who did not
subscribe to the journal), it leads other users to a login page.  This is
something I did not expect.

The article can be directly downloaded in the Publications section of the
page below:

http://www.tethys.org/giovanni_bearzi.htm

> Bearzi G., Fortuna C.M., Reeves R.R. 2008. Ecology and conservation of common
> bottlenose dolphins Tursiops truncatus in the Mediterranean Sea. Mammal
> Review. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2008.00133.x

List members may be also interested in a similar review on short-beaked
common dolphins, published some years ago:

> Bearzi G., Reeves R.R., Notarbartolo di Sciara G., Politi E., Canadas A.,
> Frantzis A., Mussi B. 2003. Ecology, status and conservation of short-beaked
> common dolphins (Delphinus delphis) in the Mediterranean Sea. Mammal Review
> 33(3):224-252.

This and other work on Mediterranean bottlenose dolphins and common dolphins
can also be downloaded from my web page. Should you have any trouble
downloading the files, please let me know and I will send any of them by
email.

Best regards,

giovanni

Conversazione: Ecology and conservation of common bottlenose dolphins
Tursiops truncatus in the Mediterranean Sea
Oggetto: Ecology and conservation of common bottlenose dolphins Tursiops
truncatus in the Mediterranean Sea

Dear list members

the paper below has just become available online on Mammal Review:

Bearzi G., Fortuna C.M., Reeves R.R. 2008.
Ecology and conservation of common bottlenose dolphins Tursiops truncatus in
the Mediterranean Sea.
Mammal Review. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2008.00133.x

Pdf copies can be downloaded from the link below:
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/fulltext/121452149/PDFSTART

Best regards,

Giovanni Bearzi

Giovanni Bearzi, Ph.D.