[MARMAM] Announcement of the EAAM's 2009 Symposium

Gili Claudia cgili at acquariodigenova.it
Fri Nov 14 11:02:59 PST 2008

Dear Colleagues around the world,

The European Association for Aquatic Mammals (E.A.A.M.), was funded in
1972 to congregate professionals and individuals interested in aquatic
mammals, both in zoological environments and in the wild.

EAAM stimulates people who devote a significant amount of time to
maintenance and welfare of aquatic mammals through research, husbandry,
training, education, conservation and related activities.

One of the best opportunities to join our efforts is the Annual
Conference and as President Elect of the EAAM, it is my great honour to
announce the:

37th Symposium of the

European Association of Aquatic Mammals

Hosted by Mediterraneo Marine Park in Malta

March 13-16, 2009

We strongly encourage everybody with an interest in this field, to
participate with knowledge and share their experience with a
presentation.

Malta is a fantastic country and we'll certainly be spoiled by our
hosts.

Please check for general information and deadlines in January 2009 on
the website of EAAM  http://www.eaam.org/conference-2009/
<http://www.eaam.org/conference-2009/>

and of our host  http://www.mediterraneo.com.mt/eaamconference
<http://www.mediterraneo.com.mt/eaamconference> .

I look forward to receiving your paper soon and to meeting you all again
in the next EAAM conference in 2009

Sincerely,

Claudia Gili,

President-Elect of EAAM

General Curator/Chief Veterinarian (Acquario di Genova - Italy)