[MARMAM] Information needed on Beaked whale sightings for Organisation Cetacea

Rebecca Brendell rebecca.brendell at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Nov 11 05:30:50 PST 2008

I work for a charity called ORCA (Organisation Cetacea) on a project called the 'Beaked Whale Resource'.http://www.beakedwhaleresource.com/
The aim of the project to to try and promote public awareness and conservation of Beaked whales through research and education.
I am trying to write a monthly news update on recent sightings and strandings of beaked whales from around the globe and was wondering if anyone would be interested in contacting me whenever a beaked whale is spotted anywhere, dead or alive? This would really help me to provide great, up to date, diverse information on present beaked whale populations and their whereabouts from around the world.Please let me know if you would be interested. If so, maybe we could provide a direct link to a web page, and vice versa?I shall look forward to hearing from you,Many thanks,Rebecca