[MARMAM] stable isotope ecology in Argentina

Luciano Valenzuela valenzuela at biology.utah.edu
Thu Nov 6 07:57:49 PST 2008

This e-mail is not exlusively about marine mammals but many researchers
in this field have conducted or are interested on stable isotope analyses.

This is an invitation to subscribe to the new electronic list
ISESECOL-AR (isotopes estables en ecologia Argentina – stable isotope
ecology in Argentina), a discussion about the use of stable isotopes in
ecological studies in Argentina.

This list was created with one general objective, to enhance
communication among researchers interested in the use of stable isotopes
in ecology in Argentina and further develop this field both in Argentina
and South America in general.

Although the list was initiated by ecologists, we hope that researchers
from other fields such as anthropology, archaeology, physiology and
forensics will subscribe and find it useful as well.

We hope that ISESECOL-AR will be a great place for the exchange of ideas
and information such as courses, meetings, funding sources,
collaboration in research projects and access to specialized literature
and laboratories conducting stable isotope analyses.

For more information about the list or about us, you can send and e-mail
to: isesecol at gmail.com or contact us directly using our contact info below.

Sincerely,

Luciana Riccialdelli and Luciano O. Valenzuela

Luciana Riccialdelli
Licenciada en Biología
CADIC-CONICET
Bernardo Houssay 200. CPV9410CAB