[MARMAM] Sea Lion/Seal Vocals

Peter Hamilton lifeforcesociety at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 22:21:12 PDT 2008

Hi:
I would appreciate hearing about any studies  involving underwater recordings of sea lion and seal vocalizations. I would be especially interested in any California/Steller Sea Lions and Harbour Seals recordings. I have search the interenet for this information but couldn't find any references about underwater vocals.I am  studying methodologies that could help reduce/elimate human/wildlife conflicts.
Any help would be appreciatedPeter HamiltonFounding DirectorLifeforce FoundationPhone: 604-649-5258Email: lifeforcesociety at hotmail.comVisit our Web Site: www.lifeforcefoundation.org