[MARMAM] PHOTO ID SOFTWARE

Katie E Hogg kehogg at gmail.com
Tue May 6 14:06:34 PDT 2008

 I am looking for a software program to catalog and identify individuals and
associates for several species of cetacean. I have looked into finbase as
recommended by an associate investigating phjoto id in St Andrews however
the software is under construction at present.
I have searched for programs on google and read sevral papers to see if
there are any other programs available. Finbase appeared to be the best but
is not available and is also specific to their study area and research
vessles etc.