[MARMAM] Raven Pro 1.3 is released

Raven raven at cornell.edu
Mon Mar 31 10:26:11 PDT 2008

Cornell University's Bioacoustics Research Program is proud to announce
the release of Raven Pro 1.3!  Raven Pro is an interactive sound
analysis program intended for bioacoustics research.  This version of
Raven features detection, correlation, and multiple selection tables, as
well as many other additions and improvements.  For more information on
Raven's features and ordering or upgrading Raven, visit our website at
http://www.birds.cornell.edu/brp/raven/Raven.html.

We'd like to thank all the users who've helped us beta test Raven Pro
1.3.  We hope you enjoy the results!

       Raven Software Team