[MARMAM] EWDA Conference

Martina Duras Gomercic martina.duras at vz.htnet.hr
Tue Mar 18 03:12:44 PDT 2008

Dear list members,

The European Wildlife Disease Association (EWDA) will hold its biennial
Conference on the Adriatic coast, in Rovinj, Croatia. The EWDA invites
members and others interested in all aspects of wildlife diseases and in
promoting wildlife health to submit papers and attend the Conference.
Through the quality and the content of presentations we strive to make
the EWDA Conference the leading event for the dissemination of valuable
scientific information as well as an enjoyable one. Veterinarians,
pathologists, zoologists, wildlife biologists, epidemiologists,
ecologists, and any person interested in wildlife health should attend
and join together in a challenging opportunity to discuss the imminent
issues surrounding wildlife diseases. Associates from an array of animal
and human health fields should also attend promoting and sharing
knowledge among professionals, discussing hot topics. As we invite you
to Croatia, we want you to share with us the feeling, and the spirit of
“The Mediterranean as It Once Was”. The town of Rovinj is one of the
most visited seaside resorts in Croatia. Located on the west coast of
the Istrian peninsula, in a picturesque ambience of an ancient town,
surrounded by beautiful pine forests. For more information visit:
www.ewda2008.org <http://www.ewda2008.org/>

Conference - October 2-5
Abstract submission opens - May 2
Registration opens - May 2
Abstract submission deadline - June 16
Early registration closes - June 20
Registration closes - September 22

Martina Duras Gomercic, DVM, PhD
Department of Anatomy, Histology and Embryology
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine University of Zagreb
Heinzelova 55
10000 Zagreb
Croatia