[MARMAM] SEAMAMMS 2008 - Early Registration Deadline

Lori Schwacke Lori.Schwacke at noaa.gov
Mon Mar 3 07:44:16 PST 2008

      16th Annual Southeast and Mid-Atlantic Marine Mammal Symposium
      (SEAMAMMS)

      Early Registration Deadline - March 10, 2008

The deadline for early registration for the 16th Annual Southeast and
Mid-Atlantic Marine Mammal Symposium (SEAMAMMS) has been extended to
*March 10*.  Registration information and forms can be found at
(http://www.musc.edu/mbes/seamamms/registration.htm).  Please take
advantage of the extension to register at the reduced rate of $45.
Registration at the door will be $60. Also, please make your
reservations for the Saturday evening harbor cruise when you register. A
final list of reservations for the cruise must be turned in by March 12,
so we will be unable to sell cruise tickets at the door.

Details on the requirements for preparation of posters have been added
to the website (http://www.musc.edu/mbes/seamamms/poster.htm).  We are
pulling together a schedule of presentations and should have details
posted within the next week, so please check for updates. Lodging
information can also be found on the website
(http://www.musc.edu/mbes/seamamms/travel.htm).  A block of rooms has
been reserved at a special rate of $97/night, but reservations must be
made by March 14, 2008.

We look forward to seeing you in Charleston!!

Lori Schwacke
Lori.Schwacke at noaa.gov