[MARMAM] aquatic mammal data and statistical methods

Salvador Herrando-Perez salvador.herrando-perez at adelaide.edu.au
Wed Jun 18 19:40:43 PDT 2008

Dear colleagues, I am undertaking a literature review considering both
aquatic mammal data and the statistical procedures employed.

The papers below I have been unable to get them from the authors or the
on-line resources at my university.

I would appreciate a pdf if available. Kind regards

<mailto:salvador.herrando-perez at adelaide.edu.au> Salva

Salvador Herrando-Pérez
School of Earth and Environmental Sciences, University of Adelaide, SA 5005,
Australia
Office phone: +61 8 8303 5254 / Office fax: +61 8 8303 4347 / Mobile phone:
+61 406049010
 <https://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/salvador.herrando-perez>
https://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/salvador.herrando-perez

Camargo, FS; Rollo, MM; Giampaoli, V; Bellini, C

2006

JOURNAL OF THE ACOUSTICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA

Whistle variability in South Atlantic spinner dolphins from the Fernando de
Noronha Archipelago off Brazil

Boisseau, O

2005

JOURNAL OF THE ACOUSTICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA

Quantifying the acoustic repertoire of a population: The vocalizations of
free-ranging bottlenose dolphins in Fiordland, New Zealand

BRILL, RL; PAWLOSKI, JL; HELWEG, DA; AU, WW; MOORE, PWB

1992

JOURNAL OF THE ACOUSTICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA

TARGET DETECTION, SHAPE-DISCRIMINATION, AND SIGNAL CHARACTERISTICS OF AN
ECHOLOCATING FALSE KILLER WHALE (PSEUDORCA-CRASSIDENS)

Jones, VJ; Juggins, S

1995

FRESHWATER BIOLOGY

The construction of a diatom-based chlorophyll a transfer function and its
application at three lakes on Signy Island (maritime Antarctic) subject to
differing degrees of nutrient enrichment