[MARMAM] Study Killer Whales in the Wild next Spring

Tracy- Beam Reach Marine Science and Sustainability School lister at beamreach.org
Mon Jun 2 12:21:12 PDT 2008

Spend 10 weeks studying the environment of endangered killer whales in the wild!

Beam Reach is for you if you want to:
study endangered orcas in the wild
work with experts in killer whale conservation
sail on a biodiesel electric catamaran
learn in a small group and get lots of individual time with instructors
work on science that matters and your own research project
explore the San Juan Islands in the Pacific Northwest
learn about marine conservation and sustainability
earn 18 credits from the University of Washington

Check it out:
http://beamreach.org/?1sp09mrm080602

You don’t have to be a science major to apply; you just have to be interested in the marine environment and want to spend 10 weeks studying off campus.

We are now accepting applications for our Spring 2009 program:
Spring 2009 March 29-June 07

Currently we have our Spring program in session. So if you'd like to see what it would be like, check out the student blogs:
http://www.beamreach.org/blog/category/081/?2sp09mrm080602

Dive In for more information:
http://www.beamreach.org/is-beam-reach-for-you.html?3sp09mrm080602

Let us know if you have any questions!
Tracy
tracy at beamreach.org

Beam Reach | Marine Science and Sustainability School
www.beamreach.org
tracy at beamreach.org
206.371.1254
7044 17th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98115

If you'd like to receive our newsletter, hit reply and put subscribe in the subject line and we'll add you right away.

If you don't want to receive emails from us, please hit reply and put unsubscribe in the subject line and we'll remove you right away.