[MARMAM] Reminder: last week to complete online pilot whale research

Leah Nemiroff lnemiroff at dal.ca
Tue Jun 3 05:47:31 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Many thanks to all the people who have already participated in my online
pilot whale vocalization research. I will be taking down the website on June
10, 2008. If you have planned to do the website and just haven't gotten
around to it yet, there is only one week left!

Just a reminder: I am working on pilot whale vocalizations at Dalhousie
University with Dr. Hal Whitehead. One aspect of my research involves a
website for online comparison of pulsed calls and whistles. I need a lot of
participants and there is no requirement for previous experience with
bioacoustics.

To learn more or to participate, please visit the website:
http://whitelab.biology.dal.ca/Pilot_whale_comparisons/home.html

Also, please feel free to forward the link on to anyone you know who may be
interested.

Many thanks,

Leah

--