[MARMAM] ambient noise recording devices summary

Frank Thomsen (Cefas) frank.thomsen at cefas.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 05:39:22 PDT 2008

Colleagues

I would like to thank everyone who answered my request ref. ambient
noise recording systems posted earlier. I have produced a summary of all
the responses, which I would be happy to send out upon request.

All the Best

Frank

Frank Thomsen
Marine Scientific Advisor, Cefas
Pakefield Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR33 0HT, UK

Tel: +44 (0)1502 52 4284

www.cefas.co.uk

This email and any attachments are intended for the named recipient only.  Its unauthorised use, distribution, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.  If you have received it in error, please destroy all copies and notify the sender.  In messages of a non-business nature, the views and opinions expressed are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect those of the organisation from which it is sent.  All emails may be subject to monitoring.