[MARMAM] Marine mammal environmental services survey

Nicolas Schmitt nickschmitten at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 07:12:10 PDT 2008

 Hello,

My name is Nicolas Schmitt and I'm doing a thesis research for a master
degree in business administration in Spain. I'm interested in environmental
services business and I'm doing a prospection of the market as part of the
subject of my research. I'm wondering if some of you can help me.
If you have used marine mammal related environmental services or you provide
this kind of services (environmental impact assessment or mitigation,
population assessments, marine mammal observations, etc.) I will really
appreciate if you can help me answering the following online surveys at
SurveyMonkey. You can go directly to the surveys by using the links below:

 MMES Users<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=VS_2bT1FyQ8IjlHlWPlSro_2fw_3d_3d>
or
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=VS_2bT1FyQ8IjlHlWPlSro_2fw_3d_3d
MMES Providers<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Gt2gyQM20pt02_2bs9YvLkeg_3d_3d>
or
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Gt2gyQM20pt02_2bs9YvLkeg_3d_3d
Thank you in advance for your kind help. Best regards from Murcia in Spain.

Nicolas Schmitt
MBA Student
Murcia, Spain