[MARMAM] New interview on dolphin assisted therapy

Lori Marino lmarino at emory.edu
Wed Jan 30 07:31:48 PST 2008

Dear Colleagues,

    This is to inform you of a recent interview I've given for The
Dolphin Pod on dolphin-assisted therapy (DAT).  If you are interested
you can find it at:

http://www.dolphincommunicationproject.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1201&Itemid=1

    In it I discuss our recent methodological critique of the DAT
literature and the serious implications for both human and dolphin
welfare.  There are also links to Marino and Lilienfeld (2007) and WDCS
materials.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments on
this issue.

Thanks,

Lori Marino

--
Lori Marino, Ph.D.
Neuroscience and Behavioral Biology Program