[MARMAM] NAFO/ICES Symposium - Role of Marine Mammals in the Ecosystem

Dagmar Fertl dagmar_fertl at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 07:08:50 PST 2008

The following is information on the NAFO/ICES Symposium 'Role of Marine Mammals in the Ecosystem' that had fliers advertising it at the Cape Town conference. I had been unable to locate information online, and so I contacted the organizers. I thought I'd share what I found out.

The symposium will be held 29 Sept-1 Oct 2008 in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada. Abstract submission deadline is 1 May 2008.

For more details on the workshop:

http://www.nafo.int/science/research/conferences/2008/body.html

For registration information:

http://www.nafo.int/science/research/conferences/2008/reg2.aspx

Please do not contact me with any questions about the workshop, as I have no affiliation with the workshop in any form. I hope you will find the posted information useful, however.

Regards,
Dagmar Fertl Ziphius EcoServices8112 Springmoss DrivePlano, TX 75025 USAdfertl at gmail.com