[MARMAM] Question concering coastal Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphin Morphology

Robert Clelland reclella at coastal.edu
Tue Jan 22 17:52:31 PST 2008

I am currently working on my master's thesis on "Differences in energy
expenditures of oceanic and estuarine bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops
truncatus)" and I am trying to track down any papers that have been
published concerning morphological difference between the sub-ecotypes of
the coastal bottlenose dolphins (estuarine vs. nearshore coastal bottlenose
dolphins). If anyone could point me in the direction of any papers on that
topic then your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert Clelland

Department of Marine Science, Coastal Carolina University

reclella at coastal.edu