[MARMAM] thesis about Stenella longirostris

Ana Paula Cazerta Farro anafarro at yahoo.com.br
Mon Dec 22 08:45:47 PST 2008

Dear Marmam subscribers,

I work with Stenella longirostris genetics in Brazil and I’d like to compare my results with other genetic researches already developed with this species. However, I am having difficulty to assess one of these studies because it is a thesis. I've been unsuccessfully attempting to obtain it with the author. I also have contacted the library from the University where this thesis was developed but they answered that they did not have the copy there. Thus, I'm hoping that someone might be able to assist me with a pdf copy of the following thesis:

GALVER, Luana Marie.
The molecular ecology of spinner dolphins, Stenella longirostris, genetic diversity and population structure. Ph.D., University of California , San Diego , 2002. 192p. THESIS G-35

Please, send the pdf to my personal email: anafarro at yahoo.com.br
Thank you so much!!
Best regards,

Ana Paula C. Farro
Departamento de Biologia - CCHN
Universidade Federal do Espírito Santo (UFES)
Av. Marechal Campos, 1468, Vitória, ES, Brazil
29043-900

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com