[MARMAM] ECS conference 2009 - message to abstract authors

Pierce, Prof Graham J. (School of Biological Sciences) g.j.pierce at abdn.ac.uk
Fri Dec 19 07:36:27 PST 2008

Dear all,

ECS CONFERENCE ABSTRACTS

We have not yet sent out all the responses to authors who submitted abstracts for the 2009 conference. A number of decisions (basically about which submissions should be oral presentations) are still pending - but everyone should have heard from us by Monday.

We expect to divide the submissions into three categories

 1.  Talk
 2.  Poster but also on the reserve list for talks
 3.  Poster

If you have submitted an abstract and don´t hear from the conference organizers/Scientific Comittee by Monday (or if you are unable to give your talk, etc) please contact me.

Sorry for the delay!

Regards

Graham Pierce

Instituto Español de Oceanografía