[MARMAM] Trying to locate copy of article by Bruyns

Dagmar Fertl dagmar_fertl at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 14:20:57 PST 2008

Dear Marmam subscribers, I'm hoping that someone might be able to assist me rather quickly with a pdf copy of the following older article that I've been unsuccessfully attempting to obtain. This journal is not located in any library within close proximity to me, and I also have contacted several researcher colleagues, as well as the NMFS library system for assistance, with no one having the article in their current possession.

This is the article: BRUYNS, W. F. J. MORZER. 1969. Sight records and notes on the false killer whale. SAUGETIERKUNDLICHE MITTEILUNGEN 17(4):351-356.  Thank you in advance for your kind assistance. Happy holidays!!  With regards,Dagmar Fertl http://www.ziphiusecoservices.com

You live life online. So we put Windows on the web. Learn more about Windows Live