[MARMAM] Ideas sought for a landmark new BBC Natural History series about cetaceans.

Caitlin Arden Caitlin.Arden at bbc.co.uk
Mon Dec 1 11:41:38 PST 2008

Ideas sought for a landmark new BBC Natural History series about
cetaceans.

This series is to be filmed in cinematic High Definition and aims to
give an unprecedented treatment of whales and dolphins in a way that
will really capture the public imagination. It will take three years to
film and should broadcast in 2011/12. We are looking for newly
discovered, spectacular or interesting cetacean behaviours - in
particular those which have never before been filmed, or which could be
filmed in a new light using the latest aerial, high speed and underwater
technology.

All ideas are very welcome. Please do contact me on caitlin.arden [AT]
bbc.co.uk !

Caitlin Arden
OCEAN GIANTS

Room 13, 19 TPR | BBC Natural History Unit | Broadcasting House|
Whiteladies Road | Bristol BS8 2LR | UK

http://www.bbc.co.uk/