[MARMAM] Seeking information on blonde Tursiops truncatus

Cat Rust liquidspoof at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 18:42:52 PDT 2008

Hello all,

My name is Cat, and I am a trainer at the Dolphin Conservation Center in
Marineland, FL.  I was wondering if anyone had any first-hand knowledge
and/or resources about blonde (not albinistic or leucistic) Tursiops
truncatus.  We are lucky enough to have a blonde T. truncatus named Lilly
under our care.  We have some information, but I figured it's possible that
someone may know of literature published on blonde T. truncatus.

Thank you so much in advance, and look forward to any responses!