[MARMAM] Information about a White Blue whale

Andrea Steffen A.Steffen at stb-ets.de
Tue Aug 26 00:00:35 PDT 2008

Please post this message to all the List members.
Thank you very much and kind regards
Andrea Steffen

Dear MARMAN Members,
in July 2008 we discovered some blue whales off the Californian coast.
On July , 15 we sighted a "white" blue whale around 10 miles southwest
of San Diego.
For our studies we are looking now for the following information:
*	are there already sightings of white blue whales in this area?
*	is this particular whale already known?
*	are there already studies and/or investigations of white blue
whales?
We have provided some pictures of the whale under:
www.pottwale.de/whitebluewhale.

Further we are looking for information about hybrid whales
.
We would appreciate any information to:
Andrea.Steffen at wale-delfine.de
Best regards

Andrea Steffen
Project leader
Society for Dolphin Conservation
Gesellschaft zur Rettung der Delfine e.V.
Germany