[MARMAM] MMO course Dorset UK

Yvonne Miles yvonnesmiles at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 10 20:44:56 PDT 2007

We are please to announce the Joint Nature Conservation Committee (JNCC)
recognised, Marine Mammal Observer (MMO) course for October 2007.

It will be held in Poole Dorset, UK at the RNLI College.

The course dates are 29th -31st October 2007

Two full days of theory and one day of practical.

Please take a look at the web site and register while there are still places
left.

Scanningoceansectors.org

Once we have a full course we will set the dates for 2008 and will open
registration at the closure of October registrations

Regards

Yvonne

--
Yvonne Miles