[MARMAM] research possibility

CDSWhale cdswhale at worldonline.co.za
Wed Sep 5 03:48:59 PDT 2007

Marmammers

In conjunction with the Mauritian Marine Conservation Society, we are wanting to initiate a programme of research investigating the influence of boat based dolphin watching and swimming on inshore bottlenose and spinner dolphins around Mauritius.

We have funding for capital equipment and running costs (and for office and personnel accommodation), but not much else. Would any one be interested in a not for remuneration (no payment) opportunity to undertake this study, which could be used for a research based PhD?

If so, please let me know and I'll send more information.

Vic Cockcroft
cdswhale at worldonline.co.za
www.dolphinstudies.org