[MARMAM] job opportunity for marine mammal researcher

Katrin Iken iken at ims.uaf.edu
Sun Nov 25 15:13:05 PST 2007

Hello,
I am not a member of MARMAM but our institution (University of Alaska
Fairbanks) offers a job opportunity for a marine mammal researcher. I
hope to distribute the ad widely among the interested scientific
community. I was having a hard time finding the main webpage of MARMAM
and I hope that sending this e-mail will allow the job ad to be posted.
Best regards
Katrin Iken

Katrin Iken, PhD
Associate Professor in Marine Biology