[MARMAM] Behavioral Response Study (BRS) -- 2007 cruise report summary

Brandon Southall Brandon.Southall at noaa.gov
Mon Nov 26 05:38:10 PST 2007

MARMAM,

I am re-sending this because it has not yet posted on MARMAM since I
sent it a week ago and I am leaving the country for 10 days.  I'd like
to make sure it gets posted, so I am re-sending before I go.  Our team
appreciates you making this information available to MARMAM subscribers.

Brandon Southall

--
Brandon.Southall at noaa.gov
301-713-2363 x163 (office)