[MARMAM] Cape Town hotel room available

Amy C. Hirons hirons at nova.edu
Tue Nov 13 15:31:31 PST 2007

Hello all,

If you're attending the Biology of Marine Mammals conference later
this month in Cape Town, South Africa, I have a double room available
at the Cullinan Hotel (very nice!). Unfortunately, a work
pseudo-crisis is preventing me from attending the meeting and
Grosvenor Tours will not refund the 6 nights that I have paid for the
room. The room's available for check-in 28 November and check-out on 4
December.

If you, or anyone you know, would like to stay here, please let me
know at hirons at nova.edu.

Thanks.

Amy

Amy C. Hirons, PhD