[MARMAM] Marine Mammal Observer Positions, Gulf of Mexico USA
mail at geomotive.net
Tue May 22 13:16:44 PDT 2007
Job Title: Marine Mammal Observers
Company : GeoMotive Inc.
Work Location: Gulf of Mexico
Description: Experienced Marine Mammal Observers - June Openings
Short term or long term work with rotations of 6 weeks on/6 weeks off.
Work starting (11 June, 25th June and 27th June). All travel to vessel
arranged and prepaid, travel days paid, meals/lodging paid, full
insurance whilst working etc. Attractive day rate.
Candidates must have:
- US/Canadian residency or a US B1 OCS visa
- Mitigation experience on a seismic survey vessel or other
offshore mitigation experience (fisheries, conservation)
Marine Mammal observation experience Offshore (researchers, whale watching
- Willingness to be flexible and travel at short notice.
- Dedication to Marine Mammal research and conservation.
- At least a Bachelors degree in related field: Biology, Oceanology, Zoology,
etc. (unless you have 3 years or more field experience).
- Offshore medical (we can provide information on how to get one)
- Offshore survival and Protected Species Observer training**
**If you are able to attend classes on 10/11th June and/or 24rd/25th
June, this requirement will be fulfilled. Spaces available, but
limited for people not able to join vessel in June.
If you meet the requirements above, please send a resume to JuliAnne at
mail at geomotive.net We will then send you more detailed information and
an application form.
Deadline for June rotations: 28th May 2007
More information about the MARMAM