[MARMAM] Marine Mammal Science (1985-2007) vols 9-23 available for sale or as a donation

Jim Scarff jim at sfcelticmusic.com
Wed May 23 08:28:19 PDT 2007

I am seeking to sell or donate my back issues of Marine Mammal Science. This
is a complete set starting with volume 9 in 1985 through the current issue +
Special Pub. 4, Dale Rice's "Marine Mammals of the World".

I would prefer selling to any individual or organization for best offer +
shipping. Alternatively I would consider donating these to a library,
academic institution, or nonprofit organization. I would like the recipient
to pay shipping, but that is negotiable.

I am located in Berkeley, California if someone (in addition to me) wants to
avoid shipping.

I can be contacted by e-mail (jim at sfcelticmusic.com) or phone (510)
644-2631.

Jim Scarff