[MARMAM] Special ESR Journal Issue: "Tracking Vertebrates for Conservation"

Brendan Godley B.J.Godley at exeter.ac.uk
Thu Mar 22 09:21:41 PDT 2007

Dear Colleagues

Call for Vertebrate Tracking Papers: Endangered Specues Research <http://www.int-res.com/journals/esr/>

Last month the first Inter-Research Symposium "Tracking Marine Vertebrates for Conservation" was held as part of the International Sea Turtle
Symposium. Talks included those on large pelagic fish, turtles, seabirds, seals and great whales. Papers presented will form part of special issue on
"Tracking Vertebrates for Conservation" to be published before the end of 2007. Additional submitted manuscripts on marine mammals, turtles and fish have already arrived  for consideration for what promises to be a pivotal publication.

Note:
1.. this is an open call for submitted manuscripts.
2.. there has been interest from terrestrial as well as marine workers and I would stress that we are open to contributions on all taxa.
3.. that all accepted contributions will be published online and open-access and thus extremely high impact is assured

Please contact me if you require further information.

PDF copies of all other ESR content are freely available at the journals website http://www.int-res.com/journals/esr/. including the most recent paper

Good TP, McClure MM, Sandford BP, Barnas KA, Marsh DM, Ryan BA, Casillas E (2007)
Quantifying the effect of Caspian tern predation on threatened and endangered Pacific salmon in the Columbia River estuary

Please forward this message to anyone you might be interested in conservation/wildlife tracking.

With kind regards

Brendan

Dr. Brendan J. Godley
Senior Lecturer in Conservation Biology
Centre for Ecology & Conservation
University of Exeter, Cornwall Campus
UK

Editor-in-Chief, Endangered Species Research
   <http://www.int-res.com/journals/esr/>