[MARMAM] Study Killer Whales in the Wild in 2008

Beam Reach Marine Science and Sustainability School lister at beamreach.org
Wed Mar 14 14:07:15 PDT 2007

Spend 10 weeks off campus studying endangered killer whales in the wild!
http://beamreach.org/?1sp8mm070314

Beam Reach is for you if you want to:
study endangered orcas in the wild
sail for 5 weeks on a biodiesel electric catamaran
work with experts in killer whale conservation and acoustics
learn about marine conservation and sustainability
learn in a small group and get lots of individual time with instructors
work on real science and your own research project
spend 5 weeks at Friday Harbor Labs
earn 18 credits from the University of Washington

You don’t have to be a science major to apply; you just have to be interested in the marine environment and want to spend 10 weeks studying off campus.

We are now accepting applications for our Spring 08 program (March 31-June 7, 2008).

We do have a few spaces left in our fall 07 program: Aug 20 - Oct 28, 2007

Dive In: http://beamreach.org/?2sp8mm070314

Let me know if you have any questions.

Tracy

Beam Reach  http://beamreach.org
Marine Science and Sustainability School
6537 16th Ave. NE, Seattle, WA  98115
Dr. Scott Veirs, President  206.251.5554
Tracy Smith, Admissions 800.839.7495