[MARMAM] effects of diminishing arctic sea ice on walrus distribution

Derek Frohbieter dfrohbieter at alaskapacific.edu
Mon Mar 12 21:46:38 PDT 2007

Hello my name is Derek Frohbieter, I am an undergraduate of Marine Bioology at Alaska Pacific University working on a project for one of my classes. My topic is the effects of the rescent decrease in arctic sea ice cover on the distribution of walrus. I have been unable to find any literature through my extensive literature search through my school library. I am looking for articles, unpublished works, studies, or preliminary reports on the subject or a related subject. I would appreciate any help that I recieve in this matter. My Email address is dfrohbieter at alaskapacific.edu, thank you very much.