[MARMAM] mailing list for SMM student news

Amanda Bradford alb992 at u.washington.edu
Mon Mar 5 21:23:08 PST 2007

Greetings students!

As the current Student Member-at-Large of the Society for Marine Mammalogy
(SMM), I recently established an electronic mailing list in order to
communicate SMM and related student news (e.g., conference information,
funding opportunities, student chapter updates, on-line and other marine
mammal and professional resources) directly to interested students from
time to time.  Such communication will become increasingly important with
the approaching Biennial Conference on the Biology of Marine Mammals in
Cape Town, South Africa.

If you are currently an SMM student member, you should have already been
notified that your SMM member email address was added to this mailing
list, although please let me know if you have not.  If you are not
currently an SMM member, but are interested in SMM student issues and
would like to be on this mailing list, email me <alb992 at u.washington.edu>
and I'll add you on.  Please try to do so as soon as possible, as I will
be sending out a first news installment within a few days.  I look forward
to connecting with you!

All best,
amanda (SMM Student Member-at-Large)