[MARMAM] Research request regarding Thailand marine mammals

J&B johnbarra at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 4 15:00:13 PST 2007

I have been asked to prepare a review paper on the management of marine
mammals in  the waters of Thailand. I have found little in the way of
recorded information. I would appreciate any leads you might have as to
species, environment, interactions between humans and other animals.The
grey literature and personal communications would also be valuable.
Thank you for any help you may be able to give me.
Professor Keith Ronald
kronald at rogers.com