[MARMAM] MMO course Dorset UK_June_RNLI College

Yvonne Miles yvonnesmiles at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 25 17:13:37 PDT 2007

We are pleased to announce that there will be a JNCC recognised MMO course
running from

Monday the 29th - 31st October 2007

At the RNLI lifeboat college in Poole Dorset, UK

There will be two days of Theory 29th-30th October

One day of practical 31st October - please note that you should make sure
that you have a whole day off for this practical session as we can not
guarantee the time of the session due to tides and weather. The session
could be from 3hrs - 6hrs

Please ensure that you book and pay early as there are limited numbers.
This course is open to anyone wanting to train in the industry, if you are
just interested in Specific marine mammal ID, PAM, Sonar or Seismic work,
please contact us as we can arrange specific training for your needs.

We also will arrange to come and train personnel at your place of work,
please contact us for more details through the web site

www.scanningoceansectors.org

--
Yvonne Miles
9 Long Street