[MARMAM] Fw: New ESR Articles

Brendan Godley B.J.Godley at exeter.ac.uk
Tue Jun 19 08:56:19 PDT 2007

New ESR ArticlesDear Marine Vertebrate Colleagues

I am please to note that the following relevant articles have just been published:

Michaud J, Taggart CT (2007) Endangered Species Research
Lipid and gross energy content of North Atlantic right whale food, Calanus finmarchicus, in the Bay of Fundy

Snover ML, Avens L, Hohn AA (2007) Endangered Species Research
Back-calculating length from skeletal growth marks in loggerhead sea turtles Caretta caretta

PDF copies of these articles and all other ESR content are freely available at the ESR website http://www.int-res.com/journals/esr/.

Also please note that the call is still open for the Special Theme Issue "Tracking Vertebrates for Conservation". We now have >10 mss in review for this and the volume will be published by end 2007. More information at http://www.int-res.com/journals/esr/esr-specials/ or from me.

Please forward this message to anyone who might be interested in ESR.

With kind regards

Brendan

Dr. Brendan J. Godley
Senior Lecturer in Conservation Biology
Centre for Ecology & Conservation
School of Biosciences
University of Exeter, Cornwall Campus
TR10 9EZ, UK

Tel: +44 1326 371 861

Editor-in-Chief, Endangered Species Research
   <http://www.int-res.com/journals/esr/>
Homepage
   <http://www.seaturtle.org/mtrg/>