[MARMAM] Cetacean vision and behaviour

Alexandra Barron alexandra.barron at banyantree.com
Sun Jun 3 03:08:06 PDT 2007

Dear List,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me, can anyone on the list
recommend or send me any papers on the visual acuity/abilities and structure
of crescent shaped pupils in dolphins. I am currently trying to conduct some
work with a species of himantura stingray which share this physiological
feature however I have not had much luck searching the lit for some
information.

Also, does anyone have or  know of a catalogue of stress related behaviours
in dolphins?

I am currently based at a small independent research facility so I do not
have access to online catalogues/journal libraries -it would be a great help
if anyone can send me a .pdf.

Thanks in advance for your time and your help,

Lex

Alexandra Barron
Manager, Marine Lab

< }}}><

Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, N Male' Atoll, Maldives
Tel. (960) 664 31 47
Fax. (960) 664 38 43
Email. alexandra.barron at banyantree.com
Web. www.banyantree.com

 <http://www.banyantree.com/hotdeals/madivaru.htm>

"This message is confidential and intended for recipient(s) named here.
If you are not an intended recipient for this message, please forward
this back to the sender then delete this message from your system. For
clarification or assistance, please call +960 664 3147"