[MARMAM] New website for ACT FOR DOLPHINS!

Lori Marino lmarino at EMORY.EDU
Mon Jul 16 12:09:21 PDT 2007

ANNOUNCING A NEW ACT FOR DOLPHINS WEBSITE

ACT FOR DOLPHINS is a group of marine mammal scientists and zoo and
aquarium professionals
dedicated to ending the annual dolphin drive hunts in Japan.  We are
announcing the launch of a new
website for this campaign sponsored by The Ocean Project.  The website
contains scientific information
on the impact of the drives, a Scientist Statement signed by close to
250 marine mammal professionals,
the latest news, videos, and much more.

We wish to thank all of our colleagues who have supported this effort
over the past couple of years.  We hope
this website will encourage more of you to get involved and, in general,
work towards protecting the welfare
and conservation of cetaceans and other marine mammals.

For our new website go to:

http://www.theoceanproject.org/actfordolphins/index.html

If you have any questions or wish to add your signature to the Scientist
Statement, please contact
Lori Marino at lmarino at emory.edu.

Thank you,

Paul Boyle, Ph.D.
CEO and Chairman
The Ocean Project

Lori Marino, Ph.D.
Neuroscience and Behavioral Biology Program
Emory University

Diana Reiss, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
Hunter College, CUNY

--
Lori Marino, Ph.D.
Neuroscience and Behavioral Biology Program
1462 Clifton Road, Suite 304
Emory University
Atlanta, GA 30322
Phone: (404) 727-7582