[MARMAM] Searching for a Bacterial Artificial Chromosome (BAC) library of dolphin or whale DNA

Christopher R. CEDERROTH Christopher.Cederroth at medecine.unige.ch
Wed Jul 11 10:16:01 PDT 2007

Title : Searching for a Bacterial Artificial Chromosome (BAC) library of
dolphin or whale DNA

Dear Members,

I am a PhD student working in Switzerland in the department of Genetic
Medicine and Development.
Despite long lasting efforts and surfing on the internet as well as
other databases, I have been unsuccessful in finding someone who
possesses a Cetacean BAC library.

Therefore I hope any of you Marmamers could help me in finding someone
working on cetacean genomics and possessing a library we could screen.

Sincerly yours,

Christopher Cederroth
--

Christopher R. Cederroth