[MARMAM] FW: Right Whale on line

CEPBaN cepban at globetrotter.net
Thu Jul 5 18:48:51 PDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Moira Brown [mailto:mwbrown at neaq.org]
Sent: 5 juillet 2007 13:12

Hi Everyone,

On behalf of the Canadian Whale Institute, I am very pleased to announce the
launch of a Canadian biligual website for right whales.  You can access the
site through www.rightwhale.ca     www.baleinenoire.ca
www.baleinefranche.ca

This website was made possible with funds from the Habitat Stewardship
Program of Environment Canada, New England Aquarium and Canadian Whale
Institute.  It is also accessible through our new CWI website
www.canadianwhales.org

We hope you enjoy the right whale story.

If you notice any errors or typos, please send them to
webmaster at rightwhale.ca

Cheers, Moe

Moira W. Brown PhD  Senior Scientist
New England Aquarium           &              Canadian Whale Institute
Central Wharf,                                      P.O. Box 633,
Boston MA 02110                                  Bolton, ON L7E 5T4
Tel: (617) 226-2195
Fax: (617) 973-0242        Cell: (508) 237-3852