[MARMAM] lungworms in marine mammals

Wetzler, Andrew awetzler at nrdc.org
Thu Jul 5 07:39:09 PDT 2007

I am interested in any suggestions that folks on the list may have about
sources that discuss the prevalence and causes of lungworms in marine
mammals, particularly cetaceans.  I have been able to cull some
information from the internet, and am aware of Parasitic diseases of
wild mamamals (2001), which has a section on "Lungworms of marine
mammals."  I also have a copy of Kuwamura (2007).

Any other suggestions would be welcome

Many thanks,

Andrew

Andrew E. Wetzler

Director, Endangered Species Project

NRDC

101 N. Wacker Drive

Suite 609

Chicago, IL 60606-9997

(312) 663-9900

(614) 840-0891 (direct)

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE.  This message is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law as attorney client and work-product
confidential or otherwise confidential communications. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication or
other use of a transmission received in error is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this transmission in error, immediately notify us at
the above telephone number.