[MARMAM] MMO_Course_JNCC_Sept_Hervey Bay_QLD_Australia

Yvonne Miles yvonnesmiles at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 2 17:11:20 PDT 2007

We are pleased to announce that there will be a JNCC recognised MMO course
running from

Monday the 25th - 27th September 2007

At the Hervey Bay Boat Club and MV Blue Horizon Hervey Bay Marina

Queensland Australia

There will be two days of Theory 25th & 26th September

One day of practical 27th September - please note that you should make sure
that you have a whole day off for this practical session as we can not
guarantee the time of the session due to tides and weather. The session
could be from 3hrs - 5hrs

Please ensure that you book and pay early as there are limited numbers.

The practical training will guarantee Humpback whale observations.
 This course is open to anyone wanting to train in the industry, if you are
just interested in Specific marine mammal ID, PAM, Sonar or Seismic work,
please contact us as we can arrange specific training for your needs. This
course will register you as JNCC trained and allow you to work in UK waters.

We also will arrange to come and train personnel at your place of work,
please contact us for more details through the web site

www.scanningoceansectors.org

--
Yvonne Miles
9 Long Street