[MARMAM] TR: VERY last call for papers and posters for EAAM in March

Birgitta MERCERA birgitta.mercera at parcasterix.com
Wed Jan 10 07:24:58 PST 2007

Dear friends and collègues,

It look's like many of you have not got my last call for papers and posters that I sent out before Christmas.

Therefore I have decided to let you all a very last chance to send in your abstracts for the up coming conference in Marineland, Antibes in France the 16 to 19 of March 2007.

Don't forget that the success of this year's conference is depending up on your willingness to share the result of your labour!!

Last deadline for abstract submission is now: 22 of January 2007

You can send the abstract on my email address: Birgitta.mercera at parcasterix.com

I invite you all to have a look at the website: www.marineland.fr <http://www.marineland.fr/>  and then chose EAAM conference to get all the information you need about the hotel, preliminary program, invited speakers, etc

Looking very much forward to see you all in Antibes in March!

Birgitta Mercera

President-Elect of EAAM

Birgitta Mercera

Responsable Delphinarium