[MARMAM] Request for information on leukocyte cell line from seals

Frouin, Heloise Heloise.Frouin at iaf.inrs.ca
Mon Jan 8 09:53:52 PST 2007

Der all,

during my doctorate, I experience the specific contaminants' effect on immune system of common and grey seals and I try very hard to obtain some commercial leukocyte cell lines from common and grey seals. ATCC offers no longer its leukocyte cell lines from harbor seals (product numbers : CRL-6528 and CRL - 6605). If you have information on these items (or similars) or have them in your laboratory please feel free to contact me so that we may discuss alternatives.

Please contact me with any questions.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Cheers,

Heloise Frouin