[MARMAM] Questionnaire - success in Marine Protected Areas

Clements, David D.O.Clements at student.liverpool.ac.uk
Mon Feb 26 09:30:55 PST 2007

I am currently in my 3rd year and am in the course of completing my dissertation.  As part of this project I am trying to establish current opinion on “what is success in Marine Protected Areas” with the use of a short online questionnaire (10 questions based on a likert scale). My aim with the questionnaire is to assess how different people involved with MPA’s have differing views on what success is, related to MPA’s.

I am looking for anyone who has had some involvement with Marine Protected Areas at any level (e.g. user, manager, scientist, ranger). I would be very grateful if you could please follow the link below to fill in the questionnaire.

www.thesistools.com/?qid=24395&ln=eng

I apologise for repeat and cross posting
Thank you for your help

David Oliver Clements
University of Liverpool