[MARMAM] Remote sensors and marine mammals.

Sergio Cobarrubia sergio.cobarrubia at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 14:12:00 PST 2007

Dear MARMAM readers.

Currently I'm developing a project based on the ecology and behavior of the
bottlenose and Atlantic spotted dolphins in the Central Coast of Venezuela. I'm
looking for information related to the use of remote sensors and the
distribution of marine mammals and its relation with upwelling and
temperature. In Venezuela we don't have enough sources of information and
I´ll be very thankful if anyone can send me papers or information related to
that issue.
 Thnaks and Best wishes.

--
Biol. Sergio Cobarrubia
Lab. de Conservación y Manejo de Fauna Silvestre